Friday, December 12, 2008

Reponse from NIM to Open Letter

Responses from NIM Management to my Open Letter dated 12Nov:
Nov 13 Reply

Dear Mr George Lee.

Thank you for your letter of 12th November 2008 regarding your feedback on 'An Open Letter: "Did I Really Learn this During MY ECE Course?"

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble we have caused you. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

We will conduct an investigation in regards to your concerns and at the same time Alfred and myself would like to meet with you to have a discussion.We would apprecaite if you could give us a date and time in the coming week. Thank you

Regards
Nanthini
Head of SchoolEarly Childhood Education
Nanyang Institute of Management Pte Ltd


Nanthini.v to me, Alfred.Pang
Nov 24 Reply

Dear George,

Thank you George. I will definitely look into your inputs. I will work along side with the Nanyang team as well as the Associate lecturers to "Make the Change". Thank you again

Regards
Nan


Alfred.Pang to me, Nanthini.v
Nov21 Reply


Hi George,
You are most welcome. I have enjoyed our session.

Best regards
Alfred
(attached)

George Lee to v. Nanthini, Alfred.Pang
Nov 21

Dear Nan and Alfred,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a listening ear yesterday, as a followup to my open-letter. I hope that the inputs given were taken in the right spirit, and that you will consider using them to bring the standards of NIM's courses to a new level.

I am still in this course, and so, my vested interests are clearly there. All the same, I appreciate the quick response from the both of you, as senior management, to my inputs.

regards,
George Lee

No comments: